Customer wanted to extend his On-premise datacentre to public cloud was searching for a plan to setup a hybrid cloud infrastructure. The hybrid infrastructure was needed to manage the G-suite mailbox and customer facing applications with recovery plan.
- Created a subscription with Office 365 in tenant in Azure.
- Extended the on premise ip subnet to Azure landing zone.
- Extended the on premise AD to Azure AD
- Created storage accounts for applications.
- Migrated the applications to cloud using Azure migrate.
- Mapped to new storage accounts.
- Configured data recovery with Azure Recovery Services.
Customer was able to expand the business with increasing customer’s size and its data by integrating with Azure to establish a hybrid cloud infrastructure.