Customer wanted to move the production workloads with large data from On-premise to Azure and was searching for a hosting solution. Customer wanted to have a separate isolated subscriptions for each of his environment that involved Finance, EMR Clinical & Corporate. Security was a major concern for the customer
- Created multiple subscriptions managed by controlled and managed Azure management groups.
- Deployed dedicated Landing zone for each type of workloads with isolated subscriptions
- Separated the environment with separate vnets and Azure bastion for access to jump host.
- Configured internal and external load balancers for each subnet
- Integrated the external load balancers with Cisco virtual firewall in Azure for securing the internal network.
- Automated the complete infrastructure using Terraform and Azure Resource Manager
Customer was able to centralize his business applications with enhanced security and saved huge cost by automating the environment.